Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (465/1988) > >>

gramma:
I'm back.  Had a lot of reading to catch up on.....been gone since 6:45.  Our boys seem to be doing quite well.  I'm still concerned that Sis will try to leave before she's ready.  Saw her wingercizing and do a face plop. Thanks to all of you who have spent the better part of the day on fledge watch and keeping up appraised the situation.  Well done! ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I can't seem to get off this computer,watched sis and LC? for the last hour so finally had to do some work.Did someone else fly in?
--- End quote ---
I hear ya, Rose, I have to go and get some "real life" stuff done myself!  ;) I think the brothers have been coming and going throughout the day, but sis is staying put, for the time being.

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 06, 2009, 14:28 ---
--- Quote ---Great report KC!!!  Love the descriptions of what you experienced today.Sounds like we have a "friendly neighborhood Spiderman" on our hands.
--- End quote ---
You're right about that, allikat!  ;) Maybe TPC could use the little rascal to help her band the new chicks next year, so she won't have to rent a swing stage, should Princess and Trey choose to nest there again!  ;D

--- End quote ---
LOL KC..... :D

Pchemist:
cool to see a close-up of a take-off for LC off the ledge!  ;D  Looks like Sis is watching him fly, too!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Great report KC!!!  Love the descriptions of what you experienced today.Sounds like we have a "friendly neighborhood Spiderman" on our hands.
--- End quote ---
You're right about that, allikat!  ;) Maybe TPC could use the little rascal to help her band the new chicks next year, so she won't have to rent a swing stage, should Princess and Trey choose to nest there again!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version