Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
There will be both photos & video shortly ... :D
Jo:
--- Quote from: irenekl on July 06, 2009, 17:37 ---Are there pictures of this "cliff dwelling" that the little guy has been doing?
--- End quote ---
I haven't seen any posted yet - ya gotta be quick with these kids. For now it may be a matter of tuning in at just the right time (it's so easy to become addicted!)
I'm so glad it was mentioned by our fledge watchers or else I'm sure I'd have had heart failure. :o
irenekl:
Are there pictures of this "cliff dwelling" that the little guy has been doing?
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---Wow, the one brother is really taking the "cliff dwelling raptor" seriously. He was just glued to the cement dimples below the nestledge - just below where the cement is smooth. That was an awesome bit of foot work. He even managed a graceful exit!
--- End quote ---
Yup, Three, that's exactly what I witnessed in person, this morning on the street, when I was on Fledge Watch Patrol! And he is oh, so good at it! ;D
Jo:
How considerate of Sis to have her after dinner nap right in the middle of the poop art. That way anyone tuning in will be sure to see her and not fret that she's flown the coop.
P & T raised her well ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version