Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Three:
One other thing that I noticed - before being totally blown away by the Spiderman-like wall hugging - was that when Trey brought food to the nest ledge he was being pursued by a brother. TPC, did you not say (at one time or another) that the parents teach the chicks how to hunt by getting them to chase them with prey in talons?
The calamity on the nestledge after the food was dropped was hilarious; it actually looked the like there was going to be a fight before sister and brother settled down and shared the meal.
allikat:
--- Quote from: 2kawaii on July 06, 2009, 16:52 ---Parent comes in with meal delivery for sis. Brother #1 swoops in just behind parent and steals food, runs off with it. Sis comes on over - foodfight. Sis wins but relents(sp?) as she's currently sharing with him.
Meanwhile brother #2 appears in view and clings onto wall just under ledge on south side. Stays there for about 3 or 4 minutes, then flies away.
--- End quote ---
Ah...that's what happened.
Oops, sorry, usually read posts before I post.
debc52:
Hi gang, I just wrote a great long post about the great time I had downtown this afternoon watching the boys' antics and it seems to have disappeared into thin air. Maybe I pushed the wrong button. TPC has reported some of it and hopefully sami will fill in the rest later when she gets home. I have to run and get ready to go out to a meeting - hubby says I look a little sunburned and windblown and need a good cleanup! Keep up the good work on the reports and I will check in again when I get home at 10:30. :)
allikat:
Well...at 4:45pm, there sure was some excitement on the ledge. I was underneath watching from my car (yes the light was red), thinking gee, I'm going to be right back here at around 6:30-7pm to see this all over again.
Did I miss anything good?
Rose:
gee I miss all the good stuff :(
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version