Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
2040 hrs (local) - just for those just dropping in, both the males were just visiting with their sister on the nestledge, then one took off for the corner of the Paris Building - not far from where one of the adults has been sitting for the last few hours. Don't know if he'll be back for the night, but he might after the patch of sunlight he's sitting in right now on the NW corner of the Paris Building becomes shaded ... we will just have to see ...
mwhelan:
;D
Guess he's not ready to settle in for the evening.
(Hi everyone, been lurking since the chicks were hatched and figured I should finally register. Been glued to this as much as work will allow. :P )
Mandy
Liz:
--- Quote from: ballywing on July 06, 2009, 20:24 ---Wooooo, great tour!!! - except for the quick upside down turn part - my tummy flip flopped! :P
--- End quote ---
Was that one of those 180 degree camera flips? And then back again?! You're the 4th person today I know of that said that -- Sami, MsD and I talked about that this afternoon! LOL ;D
bev.:
8:36pm
I will post some shots
click on picutres
Pam:
great camera manipulation, TPC~!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version