Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
gliderpeople:
my wife listened to the cbc falcon update, and she said it was good to listen to tracy talk about them, and what will be coming up in the near future for them. First time listener got quickly up to date. I wonder if copies can be retrieved from the cbc?
Eye-spy:
--- Quote from: Liz on July 06, 2009, 20:54 ---
There was a guy sitting on the sidewalk against a building, diagonally from our corner, the whole time I was there, watching us.
--- End quote ---
You sure that wasn't BccS sleeping one off.... ;D
mwhelan:
Did anyone hear the interview on CBC at lunch? I'm stuck in a concrete block with no radio... :-[
Liz:
Welcome, mwhelan. :)
I have to tell a funny story from today. I'm not on fledgewatch, but I wandered over today after work to see how the day had gone. I wound up staying for 1.5 hours because it was so fun. Anyway.. You know the usual comments from people, that they're staring up in the sky and people come up and ask what they're looking at? Well today, after Sami left, a guy came up to MsD and me as we stared into the sky, and decided we needed to know what the really good thing in the sky was to watch -- he told us all about them; "There are five of them, three chicks, and it's live on Shaw." (editing version - lol)
It's cool to know people on the street are aware. There was a guy sitting on the sidewalk against a building, diagonally from our corner, the whole time I was there, watching us. I guess he knew what we were looking at, since he didn't come and ask. Kudos to Tracy for working so hard to bring the Project into the public awareness -- it's working! :D
bev.:
8:38pm
2 still on ledge
BRo was hungry
a few more shots
click on pictures
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version