Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (438/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 06, 2009, 22:29 ---Sounds like you did great work tonight Allikat - way to go!!  
And you even got all the kids back on the nestledge for the night  ;)

Interesting about which bird you thought was which - the back roof of the Radisson is where "HS" hung out yesterday and the SW corner is where "LC" sat with Trey for hours.  Maybe they thought they'd trade views for the day!!  

BTW - "HS" is the wall-walker ... and no, that is not something I have EVER seen one of our peregrines do here ...

--- End quote ---
That could be the case....I wasn't sure on which male was where...it was hard to see even with binocs, and very good ones from wonderful people.  I assumed, I hate to say that, it was Hot Shot on the Paris building because of the flying skills back and forth to the ledge.  I didn't see any spiderman wall walking, unfortunately, but would love to.  So I may have mixed the two boys up.

anime-freak-trish:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 06, 2009, 14:11 ---Finally back home from the downtown and some "real life" errands, etc. Just finished reading all the posts since I left for Fledge Watch early this morning. Spent about an hour and a half by myself, bird watching and talking to strangers (now I can relate to TPC talking with strangers!) and a few minutes with msdolittle, bccs, sami, 2kawaii and her own fledglings as well as LinderLou.

--- End quote ---

lolol, Oldest fledgling of 2kawaii is on the forums now!
Ahhhh, peaceful chickie shadows... 8D

Liz:
Thanks, allikat! 
--- Quote from: allikat on July 06, 2009, 22:23 ---Well well well.......
Today, I really heard them chatting back and forth to each other even over the noise of the traffic.  It was a lot of fun!!!!!
--- End quote ---
I forgot to say that -- us too!  Just before the storm blew in (or didn't really!), Princess flew over the chimney on the Marlborough where the boys were sitting, and screached at them.  I said to MsD that I hoped she was telling them to get their butts home before the storm hit. :D 

The Peregrine Chick:
Sounds like you did great work tonight Allikat - way to go!!  
And you even got all the kids back on the nestledge for the night  ;)

Interesting about which bird you thought was which - the back roof of the Radisson is where "HS" hung out yesterday and the SW corner is where "LC" sat with Trey for hours.  Maybe they thought they'd trade views for the day!!  

BTW - "HS" is the wall-walker ... and no, that is not something I have EVER seen one of our peregrines do here ...

CeeBee:
Three silhouettes - so peaceful. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version