Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (429/1988) > >>

bev.:
one more of th eBROS and then 2 of sis flapping


click on picture





bev.:
the brothers

click on picture



bev.:
7:45winnipeg time
Sis still on ledge.
Have some shots of the boys.
How high is the dome.
It looks so low but i know that is deceiving
I think the parents will hold off feeding when they want her to fly.
I do not think she is ready yet. has to do more flapping
It is day 42 since first hatch


7:50am
that a girl ,flap those wings

gramma:
Gotta go.  Sis...don't you dare fledge till I get back.  Have a good day everyone......oh oh ...some serious flapping going on.

TCONA:
I bet she sees it too,she definitaly is sharing her next meal.LOL ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version