Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (428/1988) > >>

bccs:
Don't ya just love it when TPC hasn't locked the thread from yesterday and we can be naughty ;D ;D

Loriann:
bunnies 'poof'
dogs     'waft'
people  'fluff'
fish ' bubble'
men, well, men are a  whole new thread.



Eye-spy:
Yeah, right...." no really, the bunny did it... :o"

Saoirse:
Bev, the dome may be higher than it looks, but probably not as high as you think it is! The building was originally a bank and is probably about 3 stories high (I'm guessing, but it's lower than the building where Bccs views the ledge and that one would be 4-5 stories).

bev.:
8:13 winnipeg time

Still preening on ledge.
I expect there will be more wing action today.
sorry , I have to sign off for a bit.
Must get the work done ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version