Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (419/1988) > >>

allikat:
Perhaps it'll be tomorrow...where's Dennis with those feelings  ;)

Saoirse:
She's decided to stop scaring us -- no flappercising for now; she's flaked out like a sack of feathers, right in the middle of the poop art.

allikat:

--- Quote from: Liz on July 07, 2009, 11:35 ---Can't stay on cuz I'll get my wings slapped, but at 11 there was (and still is) one on the N of Radisson, also one on the top corner of the Sterling Bldg, one on the dome, and of course Sis giving me heart-failure as she flappercises on the ledge. 

--- End quote ---
Thanks Liz  :)

allikat:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....He's such a wonderful Dad.  Be still my beating heart.   :-*

irenekl:
That's hilarious Bev, I know I ate my kids leftovers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version