Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (418/1988) > >>

Mother Hen:
Mom on the west nest and Trey on the antena (shorter) one. Baby girl in the east nest. Where are the boys? I am sure close by.

allikat:
Great update Kinderchick....thanks for the post.  Sounds like there was some action to watch.
Too bad I work during the day....darn job  ::),  or I would be down there at this time as it seems that more people are around to watch with.

ballywing:
Binocs!!!!!!!! :o - I knew I forgot something!!!! - Aaarrghhh!!!! >:(

Kinderchick:
Hi all! Just back from Fledge Watch Patrol and as BirdLover would say, it was "awesome possum"! ;D Met des and Ms. Dolittle on the street around 7:15 and spent time with them till about 9:00, then I was on my own till about 9:45, when deb arrived. How did I spot her, you ask?  ??? The person with the binocs is always a dead giveaway! ;) Of course, bccs was popping down to the street, as often as she could! Discovered a fabulous vantage point from the 8th floor Radisson parkade, where we could see EVERYTHING! ;D The boys spent the entire morning on the Vital Stats Dome platform, mostly snoozing. At about 9:40, there was a huge explosion sound in the downtown, at which point they appeared to wake up and stretch their wings, before rolling over for another snooze.  ::) Princess watched over the boys from the centre of the lattice on the Paris building, while Trey watched over them from the far left top corner of the same building. Then, just before I left the down, which was close to 11:00, Trey flew off south for awhile, then seemed to come back with some food, which he dropped on the dome platform. The boys got up and had a big chow down, then Princess flew over and appeared to be feeding one of them for a few minutes, (yes, very big "awwwww") before flying off to check on Sis, still on the nestledge. Then Trey flew over to the dome platform for a few minutes, then flew back over to the Paris Bldg. When I left the down, I think that Trey was flying around somewhere and I saw Princess perched on the "n" of the Radisson sign, above the nestledge, watching over Sis, I imagine. What great parents Princess and Trey continue to be! ;D So there you have it, word from the street! I highly recommend the experience! ;D

ballywing:
Hope there's still something to see when I get there later today - everybody stay put pleeeaase!!!  ;D I'm sure Sis will wait a couple more days, she really looks too big to get enough lift-off! Needs to build up more muscle and stuff! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version