Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (414/1988) > >>

BigBird:
stupid cam.....it keeps "buffering".... i shut it down the window to see if it was my computer... she was up there a second ago..... did she really go?

carly:
Oh no...she went down??  I was working and had turned away and saw you guys say she went..she has been flapping well though, she can recover.

Pchemist:
ack - what an awful time to have been working in another window!  and now I have to leave my office and won't even get the updates.  Come on fledge-watchers!  update!!!

Enraptured:
I so hope she's ok!!!  Update from fledge watch?

Falconman:
OMG! It looks like she fell off!! Wings were flapping, but she went straight down. God! I hope she got it together and flew.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version