Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Three:
I watched her takeoff three times before the browser refreshed. She seemed to recover herself somewhat, so hopefully she managed to level out a bit. Does seem like maybe she did not intend to takeoff. Certainly no where near the grace of her brothers.
Falconman:
It happened so fast, but I happened to be watching. It looked like she was practicing flapping when either wind or she slipped off. Went pretty much straight down, with wings flapping. It could have been an intentional jump. But it sure looked like an accident. Hope she's ok.
Enraptured:
Last I saw, she was sitting on the ledge with he r back to the world and then I looked back and saw her flapping out of the screen...I didn't actually see the take off, but just her exit...to me it seemed downward, but somewhat level...weird, I know, but it was just a glimpse.
carly:
She's big but she's no weakling, the girls often have a harder time with altitude but once they get it...boy do they get it!
allikat:
OHHHH....I didn't like how shw flew off. Hope she's okay and maybe on the parkade roof. Fingers crossed!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version