Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (404/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: carly on July 07, 2009, 14:31 ---Okay leaving the office for home, tell her not to move until I get home  :P

--- End quote ---
Ok Carly!!

Loriann:

--- Quote from: skypilot on July 07, 2009, 14:31 ---Is there communication between the camera guy and the fledge watch? I've thought a couple of times she was going to bail again.

--- End quote ---

yes there is.. cell phone numbers exchanged all around so they can find each other and update who ever is riding the stick for the camera ops.

Coll:
thanks Carly....missed that in all the excitement!  ;)

carly:
Okay leaving the office for home, tell her not to move until I get home  :P

skypilot:
Is there communication between the camera guy and the fledge watch? I've thought a couple of times she was going to bail again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version