Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
msdolittle:
google maps is your friend.
the st regis is at 285 smith street.
the radisson is on the corner of smith and portage.
they are very close together
bev.:
I wish I could visulaize the area. can she get back easlily
bev.:
she is just walking and walking
she want to go home
She is looking for the others
Is she close???
The Peregrine Chick:
Our little troublemaker is on the corner of the St Regis across from the Hotel and about 100 feet from our fledgewatchers. I'm off to a meeting so I will shortly be putting the image back to the nestledge but when Larry is near a computer, he might be willing/able to do some touring for y'all.
Why the nestledge? Because so far, we know everyone tries to get back there this year - and from where she is standing, think she wants to go back too ...
Gotta dash ...
moka:
THANK YOUs to all of you great people for keeping us updated.
How does Tracy survive this every year? This is my third year and my nerves are getting worse instead of better. Maybe I now know all of the things that can go wrong...
Must say that these three seem to have flown off pretty smartly and easily for their first times.
Good luck to the Fledge Watchers.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version