Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
willmax11:
--- Quote --- I don't understand the reference to the F logo. ???
--- End quote ---
It's the only one on Smith St.
I have a better photo with arrows but MSoft will not let me upload it.
Enraptured:
Hmmm...I'm second guessing myself about who's on the ledge. Seems to be a bigger in body than Trey?...would Princess come back to her empty nest, perhaps giving the kids and focus point or maybe just enjoying her space back again? ???
We've never had this situation before; kids flown the coop and a parent waiting or watching from home. Not easy to analyze behaviour...
Falconman:
--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 07, 2009, 15:53 ---On the rt. side of the Radisson is the ramp where the spotters were this morning.
Sis flew SE through the F logo and landed across Smith st. Lots of room for her there.
--- End quote ---
I don't understand the reference to the F logo. ???
Marie:
Trey is holding the fort down..just in case someone else may try and move in...what a man ;D
bev.:
Thanks allikat. That is how I have it in my mind.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version