Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Enraptured:
Thanks Pam for clearing that up! I'm glad you can see two of our fledglings as well. It's good to know where they are.
bev.:
Well now it is so clear.
What a brain i have for directions. My husband could drop me off anywhere in Edmonton and I would not find my way home. If I put bread crumbs down the birds would eat them ;D ;D
thanks Pam for the report
willmax11:
Here is another with arrows showing the general direction that the 3 fledged
to.
http://tinyurl.com/n369ss
Falconman:
--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 07, 2009, 16:02 ---I don't understand the reference to the F logo. ???
--- End quote ---
--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 07, 2009, 16:02 ---It's the only one on Smith St.
I have a better photo with arrows but MSoft will not let me upload it.
--- End quote ---
Oh, I get it. You're talking about the picture you posted from Google Maps. Yeah, that makes sense.
Pam:
Looks like Trey from here. Sis is still wandering around the roof ledge, one brother flopped out on the window sill below the ledge.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version