Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (379/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:
Holly Carp.  I guess I left just in time to miss everything.  Oh well.  Sucks to be me.  Glad all ended well.  

Jo:

--- Quote from: birdcamfan on July 07, 2009, 18:37 ---Somehow I can see her on the lounge chair by the pool, roast pigeon by her side, wings getting a massage, talons getting a manicure; ah the life of an only girl.

--- End quote ---

With her lap top tuned to the Falcon Cam so she can watch Eye Spy chase down her brothers. ;)

Ellie:
What a wonderful replay of the day and my husband called me to the "tube" just in time to see Tracy scoop up Sis into a bucket.  Kind of sounds like she wasn't quite ready to fledge but possibly in her "wingersizing" got a whoosh of "wind beneath her wings" and went out anyway.  Who knows for sure.  All is well with her and for that we are thankful! The boys are doing very well and are so beautiful.  The forum has been lost to me for almost the whole day so when I finally got on I sure had a lot of interesting reading to do.  Thanks for the great descriptions of the days events. ;D

allikat:
By ya'll....I'm off to watch the boys, Mom and Dad......See ya later!

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: zinger on July 07, 2009, 15:06 ---Some of the content of this thread seems to deviate from it's intended purpose.

--- End quote ---
Wow.  2 posts and trolling already.  LoriAnn, friend of your's ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version