Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (380/1988) > >>

birdcamfan:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 07, 2009, 18:01 ---An actual hotel room for our girl?

Will she get anything to eat?

--- End quote ---
Somehow I can see her on the lounge chair by the pool, roast pigeon by her side, wings getting a massage, talons getting a manicure; ah the life of an only girl.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---O! M! G! gang, this has been the most exciting afternoon I have had in a long time.
--- End quote ---
So nice to have met you this morning, deb, and to have spent some time on Fledge Watch Patrol with you. Sounds like you have had a VERY exciting afternoon, chasing our little Sis all around town!  :P Wish I could have been there, but I had some "real life" stuff to do, as TPC puts it. Darn for "real life"! Sometimes it gets in the way! ;)


--- Quote ---Just saw TPC rescue our little gal. 6:22 local time - CBC news -maybe they'll play it again on the late news.
--- End quote ---
I don't really know if it will be on again later, Jo, but people can watch it on the CBC homepage, (News at Six)beginning at 7:00 this evening (Wpg. time) and it will remain there until 7:00 tomorrow evening, when CBC will change it for tomorrow evening's news. At least that's what I was told when the Kinderchicklets were on TV a few weeks ago.

Gale:
Does TPC patrol the streets with a bucket in hand? ;D That was an awesome rescue - TPC marched up to her & it was like "what do you think you're doing young lady?"

ballywing:
TPC said SIS looks completely fine, but there wasn't much chance for a good inspection so I guess she's just going to make sure there's no damage done before they put her back.
The Regis roof was a bit low, TPC figured SIS had tried to get to the next rooftop which is a bit higher, but couldn't get up there - not enough room between buildings to gain height - so instead, she floated (better than dropping like a stone!) to the ground.  :D

The Friesens:
Tracy was having Sis checked out tonight? Does she think Sis hurt herself? wonder why she hit the street level just not strong enough i think. not really ready. Bet the boys talked her into trying too early  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version