Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (377/1988) > >>

RCF:
I hope this is okay. :-\  If you go to CBC web page where the Falcon cam is,  you can click on the NEWS tab above and then on the right hand side of the page there is a link that says Latest news at six, you can watch the interview with Sis & Tracy. You can move the seek button to 6:22

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: ballywing on July 07, 2009, 18:51 ---Maybe Eye-Spy can get the cam going up there!! - Well ES?? ??? ;D

--- End quote ---
Well, maybe.  I'll talk to TPC this evening bout that.

willmax11:
I wonder what the boys will think later tonight when they find sis missing.
And tomorrow when Tracy puts her in the Westwing.

"I know I can hear sis calling but where is she hiding."

If you click on the link in my post #219 and go right from the lower arrow
I think that is the alleyway sis went down onto. At least from what I heard.
The dome is on Garry st. and it is one-way southbound and i think not as much traffic
as Smith.
One of those buildings at the Garry end of the alley.

ballywing:
Awww - well good chance the boys will be back for bedtime ???

2kawaii:
Meanwhile, looks like one of the parents is sitting on the nestledge on Trey point. Think there's too much white to be one of the boys.

Look away for a minute and their gone.

Back to the empty ledge view. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version