Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (376/1988) > >>

ballywing:
I think a talon poked TPC's finger - as for her ankle, she was marching so fast with that bucket, most of us couldn't keep up  ;D- so it looked fine to me!!! :P

Loriann:
http://www.cbc.ca/video/popup.html?http://www.cbc.ca/ondemand/newsatsix/winnipeg.asx#

holy crap tracy...... just walk right up and grab ahold of talons , beak and attitude and suddenly you have the KFC special, bucket-o-bird !.......  what a pro !  did she get you on the arm? happened fast but looked like she nailed your wrist! and how is your ankle?

video blurb starts at about the 21:44 mark and you will watch it more than once  

bev.:
thanks for the e-mail ms dolittle
she probably was not quite ready to fledge.
Our biologist said it is usually ,now remember I am saying usually, the females that need rescued.
I do not know how to do a rescue. (for Edmonton site)
I better get talking to the biologists , just in case.
I hope she screams like crazy tomorrow . the parents will wonder how she got there.

Enraptured:
Thanks to both posters sharing where to see the CBC clip of TPC scooping Sis up!

 :-\ When birds are put in a bucket, do they  quiet down or will Sis be squawking loudly all night long?  Does a room in the hotel, no matter what type of room, have the ability to dampen/block out the sound for other hotel sleepers? Will TPC have to stay with Sis and endure whatever cacophony (sp?) that may ensue?  


It's hard to imagine Sis in a bucket, unable to open her wings and stretch her leg and wing in that ballet-like stretch she and the boys do a lot! Poor girl, but I'm so glad she's safe!  

gramma:
I have to be the most unlucky person I know.  Took off for downtown just before 6:00 and just before it was reported that SIS landed on the back lane and made her way to Garry.  Of course by the time I got there all the excitement was over.  Bless my husband for taping the CBC segment for me.  Saw the parents but no children.  Thanks to all of you ...especially ballywing for her fountain of information and for trying to stop me from going.....one minute too late.(needed the exercise anyway).  Way to go Tracy. ;D our little girl is so beautiful....maybe next time she'll be more careful. But....I wonder what it's like to be punished for being naughty by getting to  spend a night in a hotel!! ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version