Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (370/1988) > >>

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 07, 2009, 20:16 ---anyone  know where this is

--- End quote ---

Which ever bird that is, they are on the very top of the Paris building.

Enraptured:
Wow, that footage of TPC capturing Sis is something and if she did get caught by a claw, she never broke her smile!  I can't even imagine having to pick up a falcon -- seems like a lot of skill and guts involved!  Way to go, Tracy!

carly:
I'm with Gramma, holy crap TPC..just grab and go  :P  I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.... now where are those bowing emoticons...ahem... :-\

bev.:
anyone  know where this is


Loriann:
Ha . great minds think alike. i just said that to BCCS, that it was some awesome free publicity for the Home Depot on that clip..........   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version