Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (371/1988) > >>

ballywing:

--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 07, 2009, 20:12 ---Now, did you notice, in all the quickness of the snatch & grab that Tracy still managed to turn the pail around so that the Home Depot logo was on CBC TV?

I think somebody should urge them to donate to the forum. What say phanatics,
maybe a few e-mails to them??

--- End quote ---

Ha Ha - good thinking willmax11!!!!  ;D

gramma:
Yeahhhhhhhhhh a falcon!

willmax11:
I captured some stills of the rescue but seeing the video is prob. better.

Now, did you notice, in all the quickness of the snatch & grab that Tracy still managed to turn the pail around so that the Home Depot logo was on CBC TV?

I think somebody should urge them to donate to the forum. What say phanatics,
maybe a few e-mails to them??

I'm not sure if this is the proper contact but this is their Canadian Foundation which funds worthwhile projects.
canadafoundation@homedepot.com

Couldn't hurt.

gramma:
I feel much better knowing that I'm not alone.  Felt this way everytime one of my own chicks spread their wings. :(

bev.:
there is one of the kids

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version