Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (566/999) > >>

bcbird:
That last little one that finally outlasted the others at the feed looks to be smaller.  Is it too early to think he might be a male?

2kawaii:
Ivy showed up on left side of ledge with a meal and was having trouble balancing with dinner in hand.  Princess showed up seconds later on right side of ledge, said "Give me that thing!", grabbed meal from Ivy and went over to feed chicks. Ivy exits, stage left.

ballywing:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that's so nice.... Lucky You Cooper!!! -Sounds like a wonderful sight to see!!! ;D ;D

Cooper:
I saw the loveliest thing this afternoon during the brief sunny interlude. Not sure exactly what time - maybe about 2:10 p.m. I was walking east toward the Radisson and spied one of the Royal couple (later I determined it was Princess) perched on one of the white satellite dishes on the roof. As I was about to enter the BMO, she took off toward me and then veered off toward the Air Canada building when suddenly out of nowhere Ivy appeared bearing snacks. They did a little aerial ballet essentially above Portage Avenue, chest to chest and then flew off together towards the Air Canada Centre where I lost them. I imagined they were sneaking in a little picnic while the chicks slept.  :)

2kawaii:
Princess just flew off.  Pile-o-chicks is sleeping. But wait...that only lasted for a few minutes.  Someone is back.  Think it's Ivy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version