Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
susha:
Wish we had sound at times like this - one little guy has his head up and looks like he's calling out to dad, who turned his head around as if to say "just be patient, it's coming!" Then a second little head popped up and started screeching as well. Back to sleep. Little one at the back, had his head up for awhile...now is facing the wall...not giving up...scooting to front...now two are sreeching...
Supper better arrive soon or there'll be a riot ;D ;D
Doreen:
It looks like he's looking for some food in those pebbles.
I think Princess should be bring supper soon, before Ivy eats the pebbles. LOL
Doreen:
--- Quote from: susha on June 05, 2010, 17:22 ---When I'm posting here, I keep thinking "Trey" when I'm going to type "Ivy". Lots of similarities. They're both so dear. :) :) and such good dads.
--- End quote ---
Me too.
susha:
When I'm posting here, I keep thinking "Trey" when I'm going to type "Ivy". Lots of similarities. They're both so dear. :) :) and such good dads.
Shocka88:
That's what I was thinking.........he looks big but could just be the camera angle.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version