Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Doreen:
Must be Ivy in the nest box! He's just like his father.
susha:
--- Quote from: des on June 05, 2010, 14:56 ---observation
There are so many who write questions without coming onto this brilliant forum. Why? Last reading had someone so worried as they hadn't been seeing Princess??? Someone kindly replied that she was alive. Seriously - why aren't they reading the forum. I've never been involved in any other online forum ( don't follow other sites), but it seems a logical step here. Frequently (well, sometimes) it is suggested they join??? It's always mentioned above.
Any ideas? If I thought Princess had disappeared I'd be looking around for answers.
--- End quote ---
I've thought the same thing, Des, and get frustrated sometimes when I read
some comments like the other day, when someone asked if a zookeeper was going to clean the nestbox! "Zookeeper" indeed! they have no idea about TPC, Larry or Dennis. And what a shame - the're missing out on so much cool stuff! but I agree with Kinderchick - I think that many people just don't know about the fab Forum!
moka:
--- Quote from: bccs on June 05, 2010, 15:07 ---Wow, those kids are pigs. ;D ;D
Gives a whole new meaning to eating like a bird. ::)
--- End quote ---
Love it, I have to remember that and use it in a conversation. ;)
Kinderchick:
--- Quote from: des on June 05, 2010, 14:56 ---observation
There are so many who write questions without coming onto this brilliant forum. Why? Last reading had someone so worried as they hadn't been seeing Princess??? Someone kindly replied that she was alive. Seriously - why aren't they reading the forum. I've never been involved in any other online forum ( don't follow other sites), but it seems a logical step here. Frequently (well, sometimes) it is suggested they join??? It's always mentioned above.
Any ideas? If I thought Princess had disappeared I'd be looking around for answers.
--- End quote ---
I've often wondered the same thing, des. I try not to read the CBC posts below the webcam because sometimes the comments bother me. ::) Or sometimes I see a question posted and I think to myself, if only they would just check into the Forum, they could have all of their questions answered by an expert and in a timely manner. I've never been involved in any other online Forum either but sure am glad I was curious enough to "take the plunge". :D Maybe they don't know what a Forum is and maybe they don't even realize that the birds are being watched and monitored very closely by an expert in the field, namely, TPC. 8)
bccs:
Awww, the one who got the most this time just did a nose dive and is fast asleep. ;D
Oops, spoke too soon, now it's the chick pile and they are all exchanging words. too funny.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version