Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (535/999) > >>

GCG:
 :) Princess is backed into the corner by her chicks. I saw them earlier and she was nesting (trying to) on them. They are growing so fast she cannot cover them. If they all stood up at the same time, she would hit her head on the ceiling. There are sooo many feathers in the nest blowing in the wind, it looks as though they had a pillow fight and the pillow broke. LOL  ;D

bccs:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 06, 2010, 23:57 ---
--- Quote from: bcbird on June 06, 2010, 22:29 ---I know what you mean about the little old man walk.  Reminded me of Grandpa, leaning over, and hunched shoulders while shuffling along.

--- End quote ---
Oh, Barb can do that walk.....I've seen it!   ;D

--- End quote ---
Shhhhhhh allikat, quit telling on me ;D :-*

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 06, 2010, 19:19 ---hahahahahahahs,   did y'all see the chick check the camera out??      hahahahaha

thanks es, couldn't be laughing without ya    :-*

--- End quote ---
Ok, I guess we can thank Eye-spy for this....it is pretty cool!  Thanks ES!

bcbird:
(Whew, got the topic right this time.)
It looks a lovely night, not clear, but calm and dry.  No parent on the ledge, and can't tell if one is in the box with the chicks.  Hard to believe that Princess isn't close though.

allikat:

--- Quote from: bcbird on June 06, 2010, 22:29 ---I know what you mean about the little old man walk.  Reminded me of Grandpa, leaning over, and hunched shoulders while shuffling along.

--- End quote ---
Oh, Barb can do that walk.....I've seen it!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version