Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
bcbird:
I know what you mean about the little old man walk. Reminded me of Grandpa, leaning over, and hunched shoulders while shuffling along.
susha:
I'm with you, Moonstar - they are so adorable and so hard to stop watching! I also agree with The Friesens - that little girl/boy looked like a little old man, walking across the front of the nestbox...
Moonstar:
I agree with you bccs about the feedings. The girls do tend to me more aggressive and bossy. Mind you I don't recall Missy (Mistral) being to aggressive. She was much smaller than the rest and just so cute.
The four this year are just so adorable. You just can't stop watching.
The Friesens:
So funny to watch them walk around. They remind me of an old man walking( hope I don't offend anyone with that comment)
susha:
--- Quote from: bccs on June 06, 2010, 19:24 ---And now our adventurer has returned to the chick pile awwwwwwwww
--- End quote ---
Hey - got any space for me in there? Feeling a little lonely out here :(
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version