Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (533/999) > >>

allikat:
I can't believe how fast they are growing....I've missed so much in the last few days! 

bcbird:
A meeting!  Yes, Susha, what a great thought.  Looks like a lot of discussion about just who is in charge, and just where do all these wings go.

Moonstar:
I've heard about bccs doing the walk but I have not seen it.  Next get together we need to see the walk bccs.  :)

susha:
The chicks look more like they're having a meeting than a snooze.  Okay...nodding off...

I must've missed a feeding - they're looking pretty relaxed.

ballywing:
They just get all settled down and somebody pops up, lots of squirming & fidgeting going on - must be chow time!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version