Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (532/999) > >>

susha:
Thanks GCG!

I agree - fledging will happen much too soon.  They are just so entertaining right now!  Looks like they're waiting for lunch now.  Picking at stuff on the pebbles, on the wall, on each other...a little preening, a little dozing, a little exploring...

GCG:

--- Quote from: Susha ---
And isn't it amazing how those unwieldy, clumsy wings will soon become strong and agile and capable of performing wild ariel (is that how it's spelled) feats.  Arial feats.  Arielle feets...where is that spellcheck when you need it? ??? ???  

--- End quote ---

 Not that it is important, Susha, all of can relate to what you visualizing. We are all at the same place in our minds.  :) Spellcheck or whatever, aerial. , I think. Soon, much too soon for us, they will become fledglings.  :'(

bev.:
Do I see some pin feathers. they grow  so quick. Looks a little breezy, but it is Winnipeg right ;) ;)

starting

susha:

--- Quote from: bcbird on June 07, 2010, 10:18 ---A meeting!  Yes, Susha, what a great thought.  Looks like a lot of discussion about just who is in charge, and just where do all these wings go.

--- End quote ---

And isn't it amazing how those unwieldy, clumsy wings will soon become strong and agile and capable of performing wild ariel (is that how it's spelled) feats.  Arial feats.  Arielle feets...where is that spellcheck when you need it? ??? ??? 

MayShowers:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 07, 2010, 10:23 ---I can't believe how fast they are growing....I've missed so much in the last few days! 



--- End quote ---
I totally agree.  My internet wasn't working at home over the weekend so I haven't seen these guys since Friday.  My how quickly they grow. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version