Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (531/999) > >>

2kawaii:
Too much glare to tell who it is but someone just arrived on the ledge.  All heads have popped up  but I don't think there's a meal available.

Nope, no meal,  dad walked off ledge to check on them, now he's back on the ledge.

Kinderchick:
Squawk, squawk, squawk! "More food" I say!  ;) ;D

susha:
This is just too comical!!  that one little chick - oh another one is joining her/him - calling out "more please, more please, more please!!"

Too funny!!

susha:
Is that it?!?  We're still hungry!  Bring more! >:( >:(

susha:
Another adorable close-up!  It's like he/she is saying "Hi you phanatics!  How you all doing?"

I keep wondering if it's the same one that is more active, alert and curious, or if they take turns, coming over to the camera lens ???

LUNCH JUST ARRIVED!! ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version