Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (528/999) > >>

bccs:
Nap time and we have a beautiful picture of a chicks' bum. ;D ;D

susha:
Oh my goodness!  So cute!!  Group huddle around the camera lens.  Just tuned in - what a great view of the chicks!  I'm home, sick, today and sure enjoying this - can't get the cam at work.  With this great view, I might have to be sick for awhile - 'til fledging!! :P :P

Kinderchick:
LOL! I'm trying to get some paper work done! If they keep hanging around the camera lens like that, I'll never get ANYTHING done!!! :o Too cute!!! ;D

bccs:
Chicks are having a group huddle by the camera, this is something we never got to see last year.

Wow oh wow  ;D ;D

2kawaii:
Chick pile was slowly moving towards the camera side of the box this afternoon until mom and dad came by with dinner. 


--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 07, 2010, 14:43 ---Did Eye-Spy move the camera?! :o Is this a closer view of the chicks?! :o Or are they all just growing by "leaps and bounds" and all moving closer to the camera lens?! :o Mmmmm... mid day snack time! 8)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version