Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
ballywing:
They keep moving closer to the cam, trying to get out of the sun I guess - some heavy breathing going on, they must be hot 8)
GCG:
--- Quote from: ballywing on June 07, 2010, 13:14 ---Hey Come on Over Here!.... 8)
My, What Big Feet I have... :o
--- End quote ---
:) OMG, Ballywing, what incredible photos you have passed on to us. I cannot tell you what the close-ups mean to me. In view of how fast they are growing, do you or anyone know when they will be banded? TPC, I should be asking you. Yes, I am looking forward to the banding. No, I am not looking forward to their fledgling. The short time they are with us, the long time we wait for their return. :'(
susha:
--- Quote from: des on June 07, 2010, 15:06 ---Have we seen the patented waddlestompfaceplant walk yet? Or have they just moved past that stage already?
--- End quote ---
They're still doing lots of that, Des, and more. Too, too adorable and funny!
des:
Thanks so much for the photos and especially the perfect captions. They really have grown. Just came home and say them by the camera. So big! Have we seen the patented waddlestompfaceplant walk yet? Or have they just moved past that stage already?
bccs:
And yes folks, peregrine chicks do yawn.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version