Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
bev.:
Congratulations Eyespy ;D ;D
Where does the time go. Banding already.
The Peregrine Chick:
hmmm, when the light goes down in the nestbox the phanatics get a little squirrelly ....
BOT one of the adults is parked on the corner of the nestbox - you can see hte outline and the reflecte light from below is lighting up his/her breast some (they are facing inwards). Looking at the size of the outline on the skycam, pretty sure it's Princess. Looks like he does most of the edge sitting during the day, she does it at night.
First feeding will probably be around 0200 hrs (local) or those of you who can't sleep ;)
Ellie:
Congratulations on # 700. Eye Spy I have a ways to go yet to get to that "big" number!
KDR33:
Thanks for the screen shots everyone! I can't watch the chicks while at work either (I get the feed, but I usually have my hands full with a classroom full of kids...) so by the time I get home its usually past bedtime.
Congratulations on your 700th post Eye-Spy!
Eye-spy:
Thank you, Thank you very much..... ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version