Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (515/999) > >>

jadoo:
..if you click on the topic you want to get in on, at the bottom of the page it gives some options; hit REPLY, and it'll let you post in the topic without having to quote...

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 09, 2010, 07:30 --- :)No question about it, AnimalLover, you most definitely are doing it right (posting). Welcome to the forum. ;) GCG

--- End quote ---

Thank you gemcitygemini I only have figured out how to quote so far I can't figure out how to put up a post yet or to just put a regular comment on but I am sure I will figure it out.

Eye-spy:
I have checked our equipment, and our system is fine, the problem appears to be with CBC

GCG:
 :)No question about it, AnimalLover, you most definitely are doing it right (posting). Welcome to the forum. ;) GCG

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on June 09, 2010, 04:45 ---Wild and windy with a light rain (again) in River Heights. ::)  Unable to connect to the cam. Normally at this time you can see silhouettes. Not now, only black screen. The nest must feel like a wind tunnel. I'll check back later. Probably just a glitch.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if I am doing this right this is my first post.  I am having the same problem. the cam is just a black screen.   There probably already working on it.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version