Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (514/999) > >>

GCG:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 09, 2010, 07:41 ---I have checked our equipment, and our system is fine, the problem appears to be with CBC

--- End quote ---

Thank you so very much for letting us know the cam is O.K. Does CBC know? Duh! What a silly question. If course they do!  ::)

I have wanted to say this for ages to you, "Eye-Spy with my little fish eye Cam(era)"!  ;D

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: Mother Hen on June 09, 2010, 09:32 ---Princess on duty garding the nest this morning. A very wet cold morning......I feel sorry for them.We have not had a good couple of weeks. Hopefully it will get nice very soon.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the update Mother Hen.  How did you get to see them with the cameria not working?

Mother Hen:
Princess on duty garding the nest this morning. A very wet cold morning......I feel sorry for them.We have not had a good couple of weeks. Hopefully it will get nice very soon.

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 09, 2010, 07:41 ---I have checked our equipment, and our system is fine, the problem appears to be with CBC

--- End quote ---

Thank you Eye-spy, is the cameria the cbc's?

AnimalLover:

--- Quote from: jadoo on June 09, 2010, 08:43 ---..if you click on the topic you want to get in on, at the bottom of the page it gives some options; hit REPLY, and it'll let you post in the topic without having to quote...

--- End quote ---

Thank you jadoo thats great to know now if I can just figure out how to make a new post  ??? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version