Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (489/999) > >>

GCG:
 :o Eye-Spy, is that poop on the fish eye???????  :P  ???

Eye-spy:
No

Kinderchick:
WOW! Did you see those wing feathers when he/she was up close to the camera?! :o

KDR33:


I'm ready for my closeup!  I think this is my best side, but does this pose make my feet look big?

I can't believe how big the chicks are getting!  I logged in to see this little one checking out the camera.  ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Sue on June 12, 2010, 12:03 --- :o Thought we were going to get a poop shot right in the eye for a second.  :o
--- End quote ---

So did I, Sue! :o I was getting ready to duck! ;) LOL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version