Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (488/999) > >>

2kawaii:
Well, make that one less bird as someone appears to be feeding them.....again! ;D



--- Quote from: allikat on June 12, 2010, 21:19 ---
I am wondering though......will there be any birds left for the West Winnipeg pair?   ;D

--- End quote ---

susha:
I am wondering though......will there be any birds left for the West Winnipeg pair?   ;D
[/quote]

Which brings me to a question I was wondering about - how far away from the nest do the parents go to find their prey?

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 12, 2010, 10:58 ---We do see Princess feeding the chicks this year, Stormy. But she seems to have allowed Ivy to feed them more than she allowed Trey to, I think. :-\

--- End quote ---
I am so happy to see Ivy doing so well!!!  These chicks are very well fed, UH, VERY WELL FED!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering though......will there be any birds left for the West Winnipeg pair?   ;D

Stormy:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 12, 2010, 10:58 ---We do see Princess feeding the chicks this year, Stormy. But she seems to have allowed Ivy to feed them more than she allowed Trey to, I think. :-\

--- End quote ---

He's such a keener that Ivy . . .  ;D 

susha:
Hi Phantastic Phanatics!  Been working like a dog for the last few days, with only a few minutes in the a.m. to check out how the Family is doing.  I really appreciate the photos and updates that everyone provides.

Right now, I see a pile of feathers close to the camera and a pile of chicks in their usual spot.  A head pops up occasionally - in fact I think there's one now. Lots of growing going on - so good to see healthy, happy, handsome chicks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version