Author Topic: cancelling non-email notification  (Read 1810 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: cancelling non-email notification
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 11:26 »
Right beside the "reply" link above, there is a "notify" link which will notify you by email (I believe) if there are new posts there.  You can set it for whole Boards (ie: Radisson Peregrines) or individual threads within boards (ie: Observations - July 13).

I don't think there is a way to block threads/boards but will have a look ...

Offline Pchemist

• Past Member
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 00:21 »
when you click on "show unred posts since last visit" (at the top) it comes up with a list.  You can click on only the topics you want to read.  When you're done and that list is showing there is an option by it that says "mark all messages as read" (this option also shows up on the main board)

I can't see a way on this forum to "ignore" a thread or board, however.  Sorry, Liz - I looked!  I use the above technique if needed.

Offline Linder

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 23:28 »
Once you've read the ones that you want, just click on mark all messages as read. They will no longer appear until there is another post in that thread.

I see mark message read. Where do you mark "all messages as read". Tks

Offline birdcamfan

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 21:15 »
Once you've read the ones that you want, just click on mark all messages as read. They will no longer appear until there is another post in that thread.

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
cancelling non-email notification
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 20:02 »
How do I remove specific threads/topics from my "Show unread since last visit" please?