Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Calgary - U of Calgary - 2009-16

<< < (43/49) > >>

AnimalLover:

I was just on Ustream and found this new cam it's a great cam!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/u-of-calgary-peregrines

Alison:
From the site:

The nest area on Craigie Hall, despite the construction all around, has once again become the residence for the falcons and over the weekend of April 24/25, an egg was laid. Between the 26 and the 27th a second egg was laid, and we hope to have more this week. Due to the inclement weather it is difficult to impossible to see how many eggs the adult is sitting on.  Although we have managed to install a live web cam, the transmission isn't working well. We hope to have it running properly soon, so pls. refer to this web page for that link.

The Peregrine Chick:
2010 NESTING SEASON

This website doesn't have a webcam (yet) but since we have one Manitoba peregrine nesting in Alberta, it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on all the province's known pairs.

2010 will be this site's 15 year of occupancy.  This is the only link we have so far for information on this site but we will update it as needed.

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jilek/Peregrine_Falcons/

allikat:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 19, 2009, 23:30 ---Thanks for the information TPC.
I am gong into my fledge watch hoping that we can keep them safe. By that I mean, if one comes to the ground we can rescue it,or if one gets injured ,we can get it assistance right away.  I also realize that there are things out of my control.Like what happened in Calgary.  So fingers crossed and what will be will be.

--- End quote ---

We're all there with you Bev...good luck!

bev.:
Thanks for the information TPC.

I am gong into my fledge watch hoping that we can keep them safe. By that I mean, if one comes to the ground we can rescue it,or if one gets injured ,we can get it assistance right away.  I also realize that there are things out of my control.Like what happened in Calgary.  So fingers crossed and what will be will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version