Author Topic: ON / Mississauga - Executive Centre - 2021 / Renegade & Midnight  (Read 1807 times)

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Banding day yesterday!

"It's 2 beautiful and healthy girls for MIDNIGHT and RENEGADE at the Mississauga Executive Centre!  Welcome CHRISSY (855g, 22 days, (sideways) L/2, red tape) and MANUELLA ( 885g, 22 days, (sideways) M/2 blue tape)"

Photos available on CPF FB page.

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
As in the past few years - 2 is the final number for hatches here.  Two healthy babies  :-* :-*

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
 :-* :-*

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
And then there were two!  Second hatch for Midnight and Renegade  :-* :-*

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
First hatch for Midnight early this morning  :-*  She never has more than one or two hatch per year so we'll see how it goes this year. 

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Egg #4 arrived overnight.  I wasn't sure if she would lay a 4th as she only laid 3 last year.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Good luck!  8)  I hope you find them!  ;D

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Thanks RCF!  I was out and missed her laying #3.  I may have discovered a potential peregrine nest in my own neighbourhood which is why I was MIA at the time.  There has been a female hanging around the past few months and I had heard her calling to someone several times but never saw the male ... until today.  They seem to be hanging out on a posh condo rooftop right across from High Park.  Stay tuned...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 05:04 by carly »

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Three now carly! :)

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Egg #2 arrived this morning.   :-* :-*

Offline carly

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
ON / Mississauga - Executive Centre - 2021 / Renegade & Midnight
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 08:49 »
First egg for Midnight and Renegade came last night at approximately 8.25 pm.  I have confirmed Midnight by her bands and of course her mate is unbanded but he looks like Renegade and his behavior the past several weeks suggests he's the same male   :)