Manitoba Peregrines > Brandon Tower Peregrines

Tower Nest - 2016 / ? & ?

(1/1)

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 09, 2016, 01:33 ---Interesting that you should mention gulls RCF we have had similar sightings here.  guess they aren't quite ready to rely on pigeon - hopefully the south winds and warmer weather (theoretically) on its way in the next week and a bit will bring more interesting and appetizing dining
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: RCF on April 09, 2016, 16:51 ---The landfill is just across the road, there are thousands of gulls there. I believe someone from Manitoba Birds reported they saw around six thousand of them on April 7th.  :)
--- End quote ---

Holy cats, that's more seagulls than I'd want to live beside  :o... unless I was a peregrine of course  ;D

RCF:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 09, 2016, 01:33 ---Interesting that you should mention gulls RCF we have had similar sightings here.  guess they aren't quite ready to rely on pigeon - hopefully the south winds and warmer weather (theoretically) on its way in the next week and a bit will bring more interesting and appetizing dining

--- End quote ---

The landfill is just across the road, there are thousands of gulls there. I believe someone from Manitoba Birds reported they saw around six thousand of them on April 7th.  :)

The Peregrine Chick:
Interesting that you should mention gulls RCF we have had similar sightings here.  guess they aren't quite ready to rely on pigeon - hopefully the south winds and warmer weather (theoretically) on its way in the next week and a bit will bring more interesting and appetizing dining

RCF:
Besides having two falcons at the McKenzie, building there is one here also. :)  I saw it eating on the catwalk at the top of the tower. It had a very large crop, so eating well...probably a gull because there are lots out that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version