Manitoba Peregrines > City Hall, Regina, Saskatchewan

Saskatchewan / Regina - City Hall - 2016 / Jasper & Andamooka

(1/11) > >>

allikat:
What a beautiful site that is!
I have to apologize to the falcon fanatics...
Normally, I'm right in there getting involved, stalking them, twisting and turning my neck and feeling it the next day.
Just can't get out as much as I would like, new job = much greater responsibilities!
I do however, still stick my head out of the window while driving by their location ( :P)
I have heard them, and watched them flying about, unfortunately, from a distance, but does it ever put a massive smile on my face ( ;D), they always do and always will.
Sorry Ms. D, I wish I could be out there more with you.  :-[

burdi:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 23, 2016, 12:34 ---So with no further ado ... Andamooka watching over her kids ...

Seems to me she'd feel right at home on Hurricane's tower in Brandon so it is good thing that she has her own!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for posting the photo by VMann, TPC. How nice to see that Andamooka has “her own” tower! However, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a fledgling or two (or even four) decide to use “her” tower for a while. :D

burdi:

Thank you for another beautiful photo, VMann!

The Peregrine Chick:
So with no further ado ... Andamooka watching over her kids ...

Seems to me she'd feel right at home on Hurricane's tower in Brandon so it is good thing that she has her own!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: msdolittle on July 22, 2016, 16:30 ---sorry about blowing the surprise.   I thought if you weren't I would.

--- End quote ---

No surprise, I just know how folks here suffer with ENS (empty nest syndrome)  ;) and from here on in there aren't many photos available until the parents (if the parents) return to the nestboxes to hang out a bit!   That and I like to ensure the photographers get the photo credit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version