Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2018 / A Death in the Family - Beatrix (2011-2018)

(1/34) > >>

Monarch:
I just read the blog on Beatrix and sitting at my desk at work with tears in my eyes.. so sad

burdi:
Thank you for your blog on Beatrix, TPC. I know how much she meant to the Project, and I'm so sorry for your loss; my thoughts are with you and Dennis.

Beatrix leaves me with many fond memories. Thank you to those who have shared their photos and videos. I will always remember when Beatrix was rescued from the bottom of a smokestack in Winnipeg, and I’ll remember the gentle way that Kathy Rogers handled her and tried everything she could to ease her stress; they seemed to have a special connection.

I’m very saddened to hear that it had to end this way for our Beatrix. Thank you to Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre and to everyone who tried their best to help her.

bev.:
you just never know where they will  turn up, so my fingers are crossed. it took 3 years for M49(squeak) jolies daughte( born 2014), to turn up in Edmonton at Bell. I wish she was at a better site but she has a great male,. the male is radissons grandson so princesses, great grand son.

I did not see Beatrix fly but grew attached to  her perseverance. but I did visit jolie, and she captivated me.

so we never know.

hoping for a great season in Winnipeg this year. you will have many new dynamics but  we never forget the great ones,
many hugs here for all who watch at these sites.  :-*

BirdLover:
Such sad news.  :'(

The Peregrine Chick:
I've added a longer post about Beatrix on the blog that includes some photos from Dennis, Rogers Wildlife in Texas and PWRC here.  And courtesy of RCF, two videos of Beatrix & her brothers at the Radisson from 2011 (Thanks RCF!!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version