Manitoba Peregrines > Bank of the West, Fargo, North Dakota

Fargo - 2016 / Annie & Miracle

(1/5) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
That's too bad, always like watching the parents for a bit afterwards. Particularly when they come back to the nestbox or when they are renewing their pair bond.  Makes me feel more confident that they will bounce back, do well through the rest of the summer and be back the following spring.

Will reach out to some folks I know in Fargo and see if they have any details.  Never have been able to get anyone from the Fargo Audubon group to respond.  Will post anything I hear.

RCF:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 15, 2016, 10:18 ---Tried to check on Annie & Miracle but it looks like the feed is off entirely now. 
If that isn't the case for other folks please post the link you are using here - thanks!!

--- End quote ---

Yes, I think they shut it down now. It was working last evening and Miracle was still laying in the nest even though there were no eggs.  :(

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: RCF on May 13, 2016, 19:42 ---Miracle is 12 so that may be a contributing factor in what happened to the eggs this year.  They only had one hatch last year.

--- End quote ---

Might play a part in it, but these two haven't done well overall which is surprising given his young age, their experience and that they are totally unrelated to one another.  Or maybe just a combination of all three.  Too bad though, they are a good pair it seems.

The Peregrine Chick:
Tried to check on Annie & Miracle but it looks like the feed is off entirely now. 
If that isn't the case for other folks please post the link you are using here - thanks!!

RCF:
Miracle is 12 so that may be a contributing factor in what happened to the eggs this year.  They only had one hatch last year.

Female- Miracle
2004Falcon Name: Miracle
FWS Band: 987-40174
Color Band: B/G
Hatch Site: Sherco Plant Becker
Hatch Date: 5/20/2004 0:00:00
Male Parent FWS Band:
Female Parent FWS Band: 1807-69783
Comments: appeared in Fargo on or about March 25, 2008

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page