The Project > Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project

2015 Charitable Donations

(1/2) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on March 04, 2016, 09:58 ---
--- Quote from: Kinderchick on February 28, 2016, 22:42 ---Thanks TPC. I didn't realize we could obtain a tax receipt online. Will keep this in mind for next year. :)

--- End quote ---

This year if I have your email address (which I have for most donations) I will send you a password-protected receipt in pdf format.  If you need a paper copy later on, no problem, I can send them out at the end of the year.

--- End quote ---
Thanks TPC. Received my paper copy in the mail but will print an e-copy next year. :)

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on February 28, 2016, 22:42 ---Thanks TPC. I didn't realize we could obtain a tax receipt online. Will keep this in mind for next year. :)

--- End quote ---

This year if I have your email address (which I have for most donations) I will send you a password-protected receipt in pdf format.  If you need a paper copy later on, no problem, I can send them out at the end of the year.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: sami on February 29, 2016, 22:54 ---Any information on the delivery date for the sweatshirts, Tracy?

--- End quote ---

The special edition teeshirts you mean?  If yes, then they are printed now ... one of the long-sleeve shirt styles was discontinued at short notice so our printer found all the shirts he could from the local supplier and then found a couple of shirts from the nearest style as replacements.  Needed to have all the shirts before the start of the run.  But we are running now and I hope to be getting a call shortly to come pick them up. When I have them in my hot little hands I will notify everyone here AND by email with an ETA for pickup and when they will go in the mail.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AWAY - please let me know so I can hold onto your shirt or so we can make alternate arrangements.  I don't want to have to print out replacements - its expensive and will just delay getting your shirts.  Thanks!!  :D

sami:
Any information on the delivery date for the sweatshirts, Tracy?

Kinderchick:
Thanks TPC. I didn't realize we could obtain a tax receipt online. Will keep this in mind for next year. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version