The Forum > The Forum

What do the stars mean?

(1/9) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bccs on May 14, 2013, 18:34 ---Well now, is there a brown star? If so what does it signify?

--- End quote ---

No brown.  As I posted earlier, just yellow for the new members, green for the long-time members, blue for classroom members.  Only a limited selection of colours and number of stars available so had to have a system.

bccs:

--- Quote from: Gingerlee on May 14, 2013, 18:42 ---Hey bccs, you are what you are.  Aren't we all phanatics no matter how many years or posts we have done?

--- End quote ---
Heck Gingerlee, doctors have been trying to put a name to what I am for years. Don't know, don't care, labels, schmabels, I yam what I yam.......    some sailor guy said that.

Gingerlee:
Hey bccs, you are what you are.  Aren't we all phanatics no matter how many years or posts we have done?

bccs:
Well now, is there a brown star? If so what does it signify?

The Peregrine Chick:
Update on the star system as a result of the revisions in categories completed last year (2012).

Classroom - 1 green star - teachers or students
Falcon Fans - 2 green stars - member for at least 1 year who has posted between 10 and 49 times
Phanatics - 3 green stars - member for at least 2 years who has posted a minimum of 50 times

Yellow stars are related to the number of posts you have made so far on the observation threads.  When your membership upgrades to Falcon Fan or Phanatic, yellow stars are replaced by the green stars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version