The Project > Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project

New Idea - Email Newsletters

(1/7) > >>

Kinderchick:
I just subscribed to the "Chimp Mail" PF newsletter. I have not ever received one yet. Maybe I had not signed up? I thought I had, but maybe not. :-\

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on March 21, 2015, 05:24 ---I, as well would like to receive email newsletters. I attempted to sign up but it said I was already registered. However I have never received one.

--- End quote ---

This is good GCG, means I did something right setting up this subscription form.  I'll resend in a couple of days when I'm sure folks have had a chance to resubscribe - the mailings are part of an automated service that handles everything but it means I can't send out at will.

GCG:
I, as well would like to receive email newsletters. I attempted to sign up but it said I was already registered. However I have never received one.

Moonstar:
I would be interested in an e-mail news letter.

The Peregrine Chick:
For folks who haven't received a newsletter via email yet, please subscribe at the following - http://eepurl.com/bhfIlT . 

I'm about to send out the March newsletter and I'd like to have an up-to-date list when I do.  I will also send out the last couple of issues again.

If anyone has questions, please post here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version