Author Topic: 2012 Donations for the Peregrines  (Read 4420 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: 2012 Donations for the Peregrines
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 13:30 »
Thanks to everyone who emailed me about tax receipts, looks like the "missing" ones were from a single mailing.  I have put new receipts and photos in the mail to everyone from that mailing and they should be arriving in your mailboxes in the next couple of days!

Please let me know when your receipt arrives. 

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 17:29 »
I only have a couple more to send out Kinderchick and they are going out in tomorrow's mail ...

If anyone hasn't received their tax receipt (or if you can't find it not that tax season has arrived), please send me an email with the amount and approximate date so I can check my records and reissue your tax receipt.   

DON'T POST YOUR INFORMATION HERE - this is a public website and financial information is private personal information.

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 13:04 »
I was wondering, will you be sending out the 2012 Income Tax receipts for donations any time soon, TPC? ???

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 11:03 »
I was checking the links to the project and everything is still dates to 2011. I wanted to be certain that the addresses for donations are still current? Might be a good idea to let all the CBC watchers who aren't on the Forum know as well - I'm sure many would gladly give for all the enjoyment they've had/have.
Thanks!

Good idea Maryann. 

If you (or anyone else) want(s) to wait a day or two I will be finished making some updates/upgrades to the Project website including the donation page and our online store.  All the links work now, but if you want to wait no worries.

But to answer your specific question - if you want to pay by cheque or money order - the mailing address on the Project website is correct.  If you want to use pay online, those links too are correct.  Basically, nothing has changed in the last year - we try not to change stuff like that so that folks don't need to hunt around for updated information  ;)

If anyone has more questions, please email or send me a private message.

Offline maryann

• Falcon Fan
  • Egg
2012 Donations for the Peregrines
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:34 »
I was checking the links to the project and everything is still dates to 2011. I wanted to be certain that the addresses for donations are still current? Might be a good idea to let all the CBC watchers who aren't on the Forum know as well - I'm sure many would gladly give for all the enjoyment they've had/have.
Thanks!