Manitoba Peregrines > Brandon Tower Peregrines

Tower Nest - 2012 / ? & ?

(1/26) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: bcbird on October 02, 2012, 19:20 ---Thanks, Rose, for that explanation.  I had in mind a particular tower that had, or will have, two nest box sites!...
--- End quote ---
Yes, thanks for your explanation, Rose. :-* I, too, was thinking the same as bcbird. Now I'm starting to "get it". :)

RCF:
I think "Alice" has gone south because I checked the last two days and didn't see any falcons. Yesterday there was a Raven perched on the railing where the falcons usually sit.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Jazzerkins on October 02, 2012, 18:07 ---Possibly you could simply refer to the nests as "direction" Tower Nest (ex: north Tower Nest) and "direction" Tower Nest (ex: south Tower Nest)?

--- End quote ---

We could do that, particularly since we don't yet have any other north/south nestboxes at other sites  :)

Rose:

--- Quote from: bcbird on October 02, 2012, 19:20 ---Thanks, Rose, for that explanation.  I had in mind a particular tower that had, or will have, two nest box sites!
Is it one building that has the roof site and the hidden wall site, or is each site on a different building?

--- End quote ---

You're welcome.Big complex and different buildings. :)

bcbird:
Thanks, Rose, for that explanation.  I had in mind a particular tower that had, or will have, two nest box sites!
Is it one building that has the roof site and the hidden wall site, or is each site on a different building?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version