Author Topic: Special Edition Merchandise  (Read 47497 times)

Offline Feather2Fin

• Falcon Fan
  • Hatchling
Re: 2013 Special Edition Shirts / Totes / Stamps
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2013, 13:34 »
I did not receive an e-mail confirming receipt of my order.  Also, I wasn't directed to a payment site?

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2013, 22:22 »
Just placed my order - love the little "thank you" page that pops up after order has been submitted. Peregrine falcon doing a "high five/three" or a salute! :D Not sure which PF it is, though.

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2013, 10:35 »
I have sent out confirmation emails to everyone who submitted their pre-order up to November 20th. 

If you submitted an order but haven't received an order confirmation email from me, please email me immediately so we don't miss including your order!

Thanks & have a good weekend folks  :)

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2013, 10:30 »
Just as an FYI

Had a couple of emails from folks who are away asking if they can put in orders on the weekend and I said yes so I'm extending the deadline date for all pre-orders until midnight, Sunday November 24th. 

Our order will still go the printer at the same time, so estimated delivery dates won't change.

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2013, 22:26 »
Tracy, I would like both the main design and tag design on my tote bags too!

No worries Doreen, I'm assuming that's the way everyone who orders a totebag wants it.
Enjoy   :D

Offline Doreen

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2013, 19:48 »
Tracy, I would like both the main design and tag design on my tote bags too!

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #207 on: November 19, 2013, 18:46 »
Tracy, do the totes have the same picture in the front and back like the shirts? 

They are just like the shirts - main design (this year Cowboy, text and logo) on one side of the bag, tag design (logo and name of this year's birds) on the other side of the bag.  If folks just want the main design on their bags, I think we can arrange that without much difficulty. 

Well, I would like both the main design and tag design on my tote bag.......easier to remember the names of this year's peregrines.   :D 

That's what I thought too RCF.  Generic totebags are nice if the design (tote and artwork) is catchy but I thought adding it to the special edition options would be appealing as well.   :)

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2013, 18:11 »
Tracy, do the totes have the same picture in the front and back like the shirts?

They are just like the shirts - main design (this year Cowboy, text and logo) on one side of the bag, tag design (logo and name of this year's birds) on the other side of the bag.  If folks just want the main design on their bags, I think we can arrange that without much difficulty.

Well, I would like both the main design and tag design on my tote bag.......easier to remember the names of this year's peregrines.   :D

Offline Doreen

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2013, 17:45 »
Thank you Tracy! I put in my order.  :)

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2013, 16:06 »

Offline Doreen

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2013, 10:59 »

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2013, 01:51 »

Special edition merchandise have been added to the store now and all appears to work properly now ... Online Store

• If anyone has any problems, please email me or send me a PM here on the Forum - please provide details on what you were doing and what went wrong.
  • If anyone has any questions, please send me a PM or post it here.

REMEMBER this is a Public forum - do not post personal information or ask financial questions online - send your question as a PM

And yes, Dennis' 2014 calendar page is up as well - there is a link at the top of the Online Store main page

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2013, 01:23 »
I'm hoping to get the final quotes today/tomorrow, so should have prices and options available end of the week or on the weekend for the shirts, totes and the "mystery" option.

Any more news on the shirts, totes and the "mystery" option.  :)

Yes, will have the pages on the store uploaded tomorrow - including shirts, totes, mystery and Dennis' calendars.  Deadline for special edition merchandise pre-orders is November 22nd so that we can get them out to folks for Christmas.  Payment is as per previous years - online with a credit card or a pyapal account if folks have them and wish to use them.  Also personal cheques or money orders if those methods work better for folks.

It's been a very busy couple of weeks at work, so thanks for your patience folks, only one more day!

Offline RCF

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2013, 18:14 »
I'm hoping to get the final quotes today/tomorrow, so should have prices and options available end of the week or on the weekend for the shirts, totes and the "mystery" option.

Any more news on the shirts, totes and the "mystery" option.  :)

Offline des

• Phanatic
  • Chick
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2013, 13:03 »
 3 tote bags.
A calendar of course, but no t shirts.